We are committed to preserving the confidentiality of the personal information we receive about you. The following information is provided to help users of our website understand how we gather, use and protect the personal information that we collect online. If you have additional questions about our data collection practices after reading this notice, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect
Our website collects personally identifiable information such as names and email addresses only from visitors who voluntarily input such information on designated pages of our website. We will also collect email addresses from the emails you send to us. We may collect certain information about you automatically through the use of our website.
You may provide information directly to us when you:
- Subscribe to our mailing lists, client alerts, or newsletters. You may provide us with your name and business contact details and other employment-related information.
- Register for and use our subscription services. You may provide us with your account credentials, such as a user ID and password.
- Submit and inquiry or communicate with us via our website.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our website, we may automatically collect certain information about you, including, for example:
- Your IP address or mobile device identifier.
- Information regarding your downloads on and use of our website and subscription services.
- Information regarding when you access and how you use our website. This includes information regarding the duration of your engagement with certain aspects of the website.
How We Use Information
We will use this information to send you information about our products and services and answer any comments or questions you may have. You have the opportunity to update your preferences or unsubscribe on the My Subscriptions or My Dashboard pages on our website. This data is kept secure and only accessed by authorized personnel.
How We Share Information
To the extent permitted by law, we will not sell, share, or otherwise disclose any of the information we collect online without your permission. However, we may disclose this information to third party vendors we may contract with to monitor our website and to companies which perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
Your information may also be shared appropriately with our affiliates.
Online Tracking and Cookies
In general, you may visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. We may however, use one or more technologies to collect a variety of technical data, which we store in aggregate form.
Social Media and Other Platforms
You may be able to access social media networks like Facebook or LinkedIn (“Social Media Platforms”) directly or indirectly through our website. You may also have the option of posting your activities on Social Media Platforms, tagging us or posting content to pages we maintain on Social Media Platforms. As a result, we may collect information from you or about you via Social Media Platforms. If you choose to make any of your activities or other content available through a Social Media Platform, including on our pages, or you engage in other activities in connection with a Social Media Platform, your friends and followers on those Social Media Platforms that you have enabled, and potentially the general public, will be able to view those contributions and activities. Please remember that the manner in which Social Media Platforms use, store, and disclose your information is governed by the policies and practices of such third-parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or other actions of any Social Media Platforms that may be enabled via our website.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party sites and services whose privacy practices may be different than ours. Please remember when you click on one of those links you are leaving the Thornburg website and entering another website. We are not responsible for the security, privacy practices, or content of these other websites and you should consult the other third-party sites’ and services’ privacy notices in order to better understand their privacy practices.
We use security measures reasonably designed to protect the information we obtain about you.
- Third parties performing services for us and having access to your information are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of the information.
- We restrict access to your information in our own offices to specific individuals who have a need to use that information in connection with their duties, and all employees are subject to an internal confidentiality policy.
- We employ data encryption, user names and passwords, web server technologies and other techniques to protect the confidentiality of stored information and electronic transfers of information.
From time to time we may modify our security and website procedures without notice, you are invited to review the policy periodically for changes. If you no longer wish us to hold data about you or wish to change the type of information we send to you, please visit the My Subscriptions or My Dashboard pages of our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website is not intended for users under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 16. No one under the age of 16 is permitted to use this website or provide us with personal information.
Any information we obtain about you in connection with your use of our website may be processed and stored in the United States or other countries.
Accessing and Correcting your Personal Information
How to Contact Us